Makers of world class forging dies, shear tools and machine tool details. Serving the Aerospace, Defense and Automotive industries.
High Quality, Ethically Sourced Materials
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
52 years Of Experience
Lane Tool & Manufacturing is a family-owned and operated business located in Rochester Hills, MI.
Established in 1968, we have grown from a small shop in Clawson, Michigan to our new 20,000 square foot renovated building in Rochester, Michigan. We utilize modern machinery which we specialize in close tolerance machining and grinding of details in the hard and soft state.
We use Gibbs CAM software to program complex machining, and repeatedly run Aerospace & Defense type work that require Military specs.
We always provide free pick-up and/or drop-off in the Metro Detroit area and also provide hassle-free national and international shipping.
Lane Tool provides quality at a competitive price; our goal is to build a quality product to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
Our capabilities in carbon, alloys, stainless, aluminum, plastics and tool steels go unmatched in our industry. We’re proud of all that our facility has to offer and are excited to show you the unmatched quality our employees provide daily.
We understand how critical quality is to success in today’s competitive markets, a commitment we achieve via our ISO9001-2015 certification.
Lane Tool can stay on top of all our customer requirements. Our in-house checking capabilities are critical and through our C.M.M. machine, Optical Comparator and other checking aids we can handle our customer’s needs at a moment’s notice.
- 1-2019 Haas UMC-750 5 Axis VMC
- 1-2019 Haas VF2 SS
- 1-2016 Mazak Quick Turn Smart 250 Lathe with 10" Chuck, 35 HP with 4,000 RPM spindle
- 1-2015 HAAS VF2-YT with thru coolant and Renishaw Probe, 8K Spindle
- 1-2015 Mazak Quick Turn Smart 250 Lathe with 10" Chuck, 35 HP with 4,000 RPM spindle
- 1-2014 HAAS VF2-YT with thru coolant and Renishaw Probe, 8K Spindle
- 1-2014 Mazak Quick Turn Smart 250 Lathe with 10" Chuck, 35 HP with 4,000 RPM spindle
- 1-2013 Haas VF-4 20”x50” CNC Vertical Machine Center with 24=1 tool changer and 10K RPM spindle
- 1-2013 Mazak Quick Turn Smart 350/ 27” X length with 15” Chuck 40 HP motor with 3,300 RPM spindle
- 1-2012 Mazak Quick Turn Smart 350 CNC Lathe with 15” Chuck, 40HP with 4” bore through spindle
- 1-2011 Haas VF-4 20” x 50” CNC Vertical Machining Center w/ 310mm rotary table w/ full 4 axis,
- with 40+1 tool changer and 10K RPM spindle
- 1-2007 Mazak Quick Turn Nexus 250 II CNC Lathe with 10” Chuck, 35 HP with 4,000 RPM spindle
- 1-2007 Haas TL-2 Tool Room Lathe / CNC turning center w/ 10” chuck, 2-3/4” bore through spindle
- 2-2006 K3 Prototrak Mill w/ 2 axis CNC control
- 1-1988 Yamaguchi 16” x 32” CNC Vertical Machining Center
- 1-6” x 18” Boyer Schultz Surface Grinder
- 2-6” x 18” Parker Majestic Surface Grinder
- 1-10” x 30” D-10 Do-All Hydraulic Surface Grinder
- 1-#3 Moore Jig Grinder
- 1-LeBlonde Lathe Model #19E7 19” x 54”
- 1-Brown & Sharp Micro Hite 350 Digital Inspection Gage
- 1-Brown & Sharp MicroVal PFx 454 CMM System
- 1-Jones & Lamson TC-14 comparator
All related Rotary Tables, Sine Plates, Angle Plates, Vee Blocks, etc. and inspection equipment as needed for a "FULLY EQUIPPED" high precision detail shop with .0001 tolerance capabilities.
Lane uses GibbsCam software capable of receiving wireframe or solid files for manufacturing.
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
1940 S. Livernois Rd., Rochester Hills, MI 48307